It has become grossly apparent as of late that I am currently unable to cry. There have been several key moments warranting a good sob-fest, but the only thing welling up was my disappointment in the lack of tears. Approximately, it's been early June since the last weep session.
As I drove home from the bachelorette party tonight, at which we had a lovely time, I wanted nothing more than some fat, hot raindrops to stream down my cheeks, but nothing! I just longingly stared at the road and sighed. Dry eyes. Empty heart. As I said, the party was a success and it was a nice time, so I'm not sad or upset, I think I'm just emotionally constricted and am bothered by it. Maybe my spirit is malnourished or thirsty? Regardless of why, something has got to change. I'm ready.
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment